316 SS TUBING
316 SS TUBING DETAILS
316 SS TUBING ASTM A213 For Heat Exchanger
316 SS TUBING , SEAMLESS TUBES ASTM A213/A213M TP316L, ASTM A450/A450M
- DIAMETER 12.7,THICKNESS 1.65MM
- LENGTH: 6METERS FIXED LENGTH OR BY ORDER
- ANNEALING AND PICKLING
- ENDS: PLAIN ENDS
- TOLERANCE OF THICKNESS: +10%/-0%
- PACKING: ENDS WITH PLASTIC CAPS, WOODEN CASES
- MARKING: LOGO,SMLS,ASTM A213 TP316L 12.7*1.65MM 6METERS LOT NO.(***) ET/UT
COLD DRAW STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS TUBES
- 100% PMI
- HYDROSTATIC TEST (HOLD TIME=8S)/ET/UT
- HEAT TREATMENT: 1900°F(1040℃ ), IN RAPIDLY COOLED BY WATER FOR 2MINS.
- MATERIAL CONFORMS TO NACE MR-0175
- INTERGRANULAR CORROSION TEST AS PER ASTM A262 PRACTIVE ’E’
- FLATENING TEST
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION (%)
E.l.(%)In 2 In
Available diameter: 1/2”-4”
Available thickness: BWG16,BWG14,BWG12,BWG10
Available length: fixed length as order
Custom seamless tubes or U type tubes
stainless steel seamless tubes tp316l
Nominal pipe size: 1/4inch, 1/2inch, 3/4inch, 1inch, 1-1/2inch, 2inch, 2-1/2inch, 3inch, 4inch
BWG thickness: BWG16, BWG14, BWG12, BWG10
Length: Above 30meters
Stainless Steel heat exchanger
The stainless steel heat exchanger is a kind of heat exchanger made of stainless steel, which has good oxidation resistance, safety and health. It is widely used in food, medicine, heating, domestic water, air conditioning return water and other fields. According to the data of the heat exchange equipment promotion center, the stainless steel heat exchanger has better heat transfer effect than the traditional carbon steel heat exchanger and has a longer service life. The stainless steel heat exchanger has been widely used in many fields. The heat exchanger is made of food-grade stainless steel, which has outstanding anti-rust and anti-scaling properties.
1.The heat transfer coefficient of the heat exchanger is 6000-8000W / m2.0c.
2. It is made of stainless steel and has a long service life of more than 20 years.
3. Changing laminar flow to turbulent flow improves heat transfer efficiency and reduces thermal resistance.
4. High heat transfer speed, high temperature resistance (400 ℃), high pressure resistance (2.5MPa).
5. Compact structure, small floor area, light weight, convenient installation and saving civil engineering investment.
6. Flexible design, complete specifications, practical and targeted, saving money.
7. Wide application conditions, suitable for large pressure, temperature range and heat exchange of various media.
8. Low maintenance cost, easy operation, long cleaning cycle and convenient cleaning.
9. Using nano hot film technology, the heat transfer coefficient is increased significantly.
10. It can be widely used in thermal power, factories and mines, petrochemical industry, urban central heating, food and medicine, energy electronics, machinery and light industry and other fields.